The 5 Best Luau On Maui
All are good – so just pick one and enjoy the luau experience!
Maui offers many different luaus, so pick the luau that you believe will provide you with the best experience.
- One of the most popular and highly-rated luau on Maui is the Old Lahaina Luau. It’s in Lahaina Town on the west side of the island. Reservations are needed as it’s often booked months in advance. It’s one of the best “overall luau experiences” on Maui.
- The Feast At Lele luau is also very popular and is located at 505 Front Street in Lahaina Town. It’s an oceanfront luau and there’s plenty of parking across the street from the shopping complex.
- One of the best luau for a family is the Kaanapali Beach Luau.
- Staying in Wailea on the southwest side of Maui? Consider the luau at the Grand Wailea Luau.
- If you’re staying in the Kaanapali Resort area or on the west side of Maui, consider the luau at The Sheraton.
- The Hyatt Regency in the Kaanapali Resort area offers The Drums of the Pacific luau.
Things To Do On Maui!
Visit Honolua Bay when you’re on the west side of Maui, and maybe grab a pizza at Dollie’s. There plenty of activities on Maui and also some of the best burger places are in Lahaina Town. Don’t forget to make a trip to Haleakala Crater and snorkel at Black Rock or Airport Beach.
Looking for a great breakfast? Try The Gazebo in Napili. Do some shopping at Lahaina Cannery Mall, try some pizza in Lahaina Town at Prison Street Pizza, or go upcountry and have a great steak at Makawao Steakhouse.
Here’s a few West Maui beaches to enjoy:
Aloha – Enjoy Maui!
Beaches. Maui has some of the best beaches in the world. Napili Bay and Kapalua Bay on the west side of the island are popular snorkel locations, and everyone loves Baby Beach in Lahaina. Honolua Bay is also awesome for snorkeling, and Slaughterhouse Beach nearby is a tourist favorite. Don’t forget to try D.T. Fleming Beach Park.
Top 10 Lists. Take a look at my Top 10 Activities on Maui, and my Top 10 Restaurants. There’s also my Top 10 Attractions while visiting Maui and, of course, my Top 7 Shopping places and Top 5 Luau experiences.
Eating & Drinking. Oh, yea. You’ve also got to eat and drink while visiting Maui. Well, for breakfast The Gazebo in Napili is a “must-do tradition,” along with the Kihei Café. For pizza, try Prison Street Pizza in Lahaina or Dollie’s Pub & Café in Napili.
In the upcountry town of Makawao are two good places to eat – Casanova Italian Restaurant and Makawao Steak House. Stop at this “Hawaiian cowboy” town on your way down from a sunrise visit at Haleakala Crater.
Recent Maui Tourist Guide Posts!
Ever been in a rainforest? Check-out the Honolua Bay Rainforest! Out in Paia is a famous restaurant – Charley’s – so make sure you stop there for breakfast on your way to Hana, or for dinner on your way back. Check-out the various places to stay in Hana!
Whale watching tours? Captain Steve’s Rafting provides one of the best whale watching experiences on Maui.
Welcome To Maui Tourist Guide
ENJOY! Living on Maui, I love to talk about this beautiful island. I hope you enjoy my photography, and I love to provide first-hand information about Maui. My hope is you feel the true Hawaiian “spirit of aloha” in everything you see and do on Maui.
HAVE FUN! Take a look at the article categories, review my recent posts, and send me any questions or comments you might have.
I know you’ll love Maui — as much as I love her!
Maui Hydro Flask!
Here’s a great gift idea – or keep it for yourself – a Maui Hydro Flask. It’s a 40 ounce Ocean Blue Hydro Flask and it can be purchased from Big Wave Taffy. Just $42.95 and that includes shipping to the Mainland USA. Check it out!