Top Activities On Maui
Enjoy These Top Activities When Visiting Maui!
- See a very unique perspective of Maui with a zipline adventure with Piiholo Ranch Adventures or Skyline Eco-Adventures.
- For an exciting, close-up view of Molokini and the remote stretches of the Kanaio Coast, spend the day with Red Line Rafting.
- Atlantis Submarines offers the only underwater tour adventure on Maui that the whole family can enjoy.
- Ziplining is one of Maui’s top activities – try Kapalua Adventures.
- Want to see another Hawaiian island? Go with Expeditions from Lahaina Harbor to the island of Lana and spend an incredible day at Hulopoe Beach.
- There’s nothing like seeing Maui from a helicopter, and Blue Hawaiian may be the best on Maui.
- Looking to jet ski? Jet Ski Maui is a seasonal activity but is a lot of fun, even for beginners.
- Sunset dining on Maui gives you an unforgettable experience, and the Maui Princess is the boat to be on for an incredible meal and sunset.
- Want to parasail while visiting Maui? UFO Parasail off Kaanapali Beach has been doing it longer than anyone on Maui.
- Bike down Haleakala for an amazing experience you’ll never forget with Haleakala Bike Company.
- Enjoy the Road To Hana in a luxury vehicle with The Maui Touring Company.
- Go with the whale expert and see them up-close and personal with the Pacific Whale Foundation.
- Wanting to go horseback riding on Maui? Go with Pony Express Tours for the best experience.
- Sport fishing your thing? Try Start Me Up out of Lahaina Harbor.
- Captain Steve’s Rafting Adventures is one of the top dolphin and whale tour companies on Maui.
- Evening Entertainment? See Warren and Annabelles Magic show for a fun evening of laughter.
Things To Do On Maui!
Visit Honolua Bay when you’re on the west side of Maui, and maybe grab a pizza at Dollie’s. There plenty of activities on Maui and also some of the best burger places are in Lahaina Town. Don’t forget to make a trip to Haleakala Crater and snorkel at Black Rock or Airport Beach.
Looking for a great breakfast? Try The Gazebo in Napili. Do some shopping at Lahaina Cannery Mall, try some pizza in Lahaina Town at Prison Street Pizza, or go upcountry and have a great steak at Makawao Steakhouse.
Here’s a few West Maui beaches to enjoy:
Aloha – Enjoy Maui!
Beaches. Maui has some of the best beaches in the world. Napili Bay and Kapalua Bay on the west side of the island are popular snorkel locations, and everyone loves Baby Beach in Lahaina. Honolua Bay is also awesome for snorkeling, and Slaughterhouse Beach nearby is a tourist favorite. Don’t forget to try D.T. Fleming Beach Park.
Top 10 Lists. Take a look at my Top 10 Activities on Maui, and my Top 10 Restaurants. There’s also my Top 10 Attractions while visiting Maui and, of course, my Top 7 Shopping places and Top 5 Luau experiences.
Eating & Drinking. Oh, yea. You’ve also got to eat and drink while visiting Maui. Well, for breakfast The Gazebo in Napili is a “must-do tradition,” along with the Kihei Café. For pizza, try Prison Street Pizza in Lahaina or Dollie’s Pub & Café in Napili.
In the upcountry town of Makawao are two good places to eat – Casanova Italian Restaurant and Makawao Steak House. Stop at this “Hawaiian cowboy” town on your way down from a sunrise visit at Haleakala Crater.
Recent Maui Tourist Guide Posts!
Ever been in a rainforest? Check-out the Honolua Bay Rainforest! Out in Paia is a famous restaurant – Charley’s – so make sure you stop there for breakfast on your way to Hana, or for dinner on your way back. Check-out the various places to stay in Hana!
Whale watching tours? Captain Steve’s Rafting provides one of the best whale watching experiences on Maui.
Welcome To Maui Tourist Guide
ENJOY! Living on Maui, I love to talk about this beautiful island. I hope you enjoy my photography, and I love to provide first-hand information about Maui. My hope is you feel the true Hawaiian “spirit of aloha” in everything you see and do on Maui.
HAVE FUN! Take a look at the article categories, review my recent posts, and send me any questions or comments you might have.
I know you’ll love Maui — as much as I love her!
Maui Hydro Flask!
Here’s a great gift idea – or keep it for yourself – a Maui Hydro Flask. It’s a 40 ounce Ocean Blue Hydro Flask and it can be purchased from Big Wave Taffy. Just $42.95 and that includes shipping to the Mainland USA. Check it out!