The Atlantis Submarine offers a great experience! It’s one of Maui’s most popular activities and gives guests a unique view of ocean life at 100 feet below the surface.
- It’s a bit pricey – over $100 each – but well-worth the money for the experience.
- How often will you ever be inside a real-world, functioning submarine? Take advantage of Atlantis Submarine.
- If you think you’ll feel a bit “quesy” on the ocean, book your trip as early in the morning as possible.
- Small children? This will give them a view of underwater life that they won’t see by just going to the beach.
- Do this during Whale Season!
- It’s perfectly safe – and will be one of the highlights of your Maui vacation.
- Book on-line for savings – the Atlantis Submarine booth is at the Lahaina Harbor on West Maui.
- There is a free parking lot just south of the Banyan Tree, an easy walk to Lahaina Harbor.
Atlantis Submarine Maui – 658 Front Street #11 – Lahaina, HI 96761 Tel: (808) 667-2494
Tripadvisor offers good reviews of experiences on the Atlantis Submarine on Maui.
“I had so much fun,” claims Patricia Rattanasri. “It’s truly a must-do activity on Maui.”
Pictures and comments can also be seen on Yelp.
Fun Things To Do On Maui!
Visit Honolua Bay when you’re on the west side of Maui, and maybe grab a pizza at Dollie’s. There plenty of activities on Maui and also some of the best burger places are in Lahaina Town. Don’t forget to make a trip to Haleakala Crater and snorkel at Black Rock or Airport Beach.
Looking for a great breakfast? Try The Gazebo in Napili. Do some shopping at Lahaina Cannery Mall, try some pizza in Lahaina Town at Prison Street Pizza, or go upcountry and have a great steak at Makawao Steakhouse.
Here’s a few West Maui beaches to enjoy:
Aloha – Enjoy Maui!
Beaches. Maui has some of the best beaches in the world. Napili Bay and Kapalua Bay on the west side of the island are popular snorkel locations, and everyone loves Baby Beach in Lahaina. Honolua Bay is also awesome for snorkeling, and Slaughterhouse Beach nearby is a tourist favorite. Don’t forget to try D.T. Fleming Beach Park.
Top 10 Lists. Take a look at my Top 10 Activities on Maui, and my Top 10 Restaurants. There’s also my Top 10 Attractions while visiting Maui and, of course, my Top 7 Shopping places and Top 5 Luau experiences.
Eating & Drinking. Oh, yea. You’ve also got to eat and drink while visiting Maui. Well, for breakfast The Gazebo in Napili is a “must-do tradition,” along with the Kihei Café. For pizza, try Prison Street Pizza in Lahaina or Dollie’s Pub & Café in Napili.
In the upcountry town of Makawao are two good places to eat – Casanova Italian Restaurant and Makawao Steak House. Stop at this “Hawaiian cowboy” town on your way down from a sunrise visit at Haleakala Crater.
Recent Maui Tourist Guide Posts!
Ever been in a rainforest? Check-out the Honolua Bay Rainforest! Out in Paia is a famous restaurant – Charley’s – so make sure you stop there for breakfast on your way to Hana, or for dinner on your way back. Check-out the various places to stay in Hana!
Spend some time in Lahaina on the west side of Maui, and certainly check-out the Hawaiian scrimshaw at Lahaina Scrimshaw. Spanky’s Riptide is a great sports bar in Lahaina, too. Also try the Paia Fish Market on Front Street.
The Kaanapali Trolley is a free, convenient way to move about the Kaanapali Resort area.
Whale watching tours? Captain Steve’s Rafting provides one of the best whale watching experiences on Maui.
- Marco’s Grill & Deli for dining in Kahului.
- Maui-inspired clothing line Below The 48 is unique and fun.
- Ruby Tuesday in Kihei offers families an outstanding dining experience.
- HDR Photography on Maui is a incredible way to show the beauty of the island.
- Where do Maui residents vacation?
- The Atlantis Submarine is an awesome activity on Maui.
- POG Taffy – only offered by Big Wave Taffy.