Top Places For A Burger In Lahaina Town!
There’s nothing like a good, juicy burger, and the town of Lahaina on the west side of Maui has some of the best places to get a distinctive one on the island.
Hamburgers come in different sizes, shapes and price. But today’s burger trend is an “out-of-the-ordinary” burger, and each of the following restaurants on Maui delivers in that category.
1. Cool Cat Cafe. Each year, Cool Cat Cafe is consistently voted as having the best burger on Maui. Located in Lahaina Town on Maui’s west side, their Wharf Cinema Center location is known for a wide variety of big, juicy hamburgers. Try “The Duke”. Their “Frings” mix of french fries and onion rings are popular too. Tripadvisor Reviews.
2. Hard Rock Cafe.. Yes, it’s part of a world-wide chain, but they have excellent live entertainment and this Front Street location is typical Hard Rock Cafe decor. It’s the “Home of the Legendary Burger,” and their burger is big, juicy, messy and good.
The fries are excellent too. Sit at the bar and ask for bartender “Murph” to wait on you. Tripadvisor Reviews.
3. Teddy’s Bigger Burgers. This is a classic hamburger and it’s done extremely well. Their Lahaina Gateway location across from the Lahaina Cannery Mall on Hwy. 30, is a spin-off from their original Waikiki (Oahu) location. It’s a big burger and there are many flavorful variations. Tripadvisor Reviews.
4. Koa’s Seaside Grill. Situated over the ocean on Front Street in Lahaina Town , Koa’s Seaside Grill offers several burgers on their menu, along with incredible Lana’i island and sunset views. Try the Teriyaki Burger for $11.50. Tripadvisor Reviews.
5. Mala Ocean Tavern. My personal favorite burger in Lahaina Town is their Kobe Burger. Made with real Kobe tender meat, this burger has a distinctive taste and flavor. Located behind the Lahaina Cannery Mall, Mala Ocean Tavern is also over the ocean with stunning sunset scenes. Tripadvisor Reviews.
6. Cheeseburger In Paradise. Situated in the heart of Lahaina Town, Cheeseburger In Paradise is the ultimate burger fanatic stop. I love their bleu cheese-covered burger, and the fries are warm and plentiful. They are also over the ocean,
and there’s plenty of ocean-side seats for one of Maui’s amazing sunsets. Tripadvisor Reviews.
Fun Things To Do On Maui!
Visit Honolua Bay when you’re on the west side of Maui, and maybe grab a pizza at Dollie’s. There plenty of activities on Maui and also some of the best burger places are in Lahaina Town. Don’t forget to make a trip to Haleakala Crater and snorkel at Black Rock or Airport Beach.
Looking for a great breakfast? Try The Gazebo in Napili. Do some shopping at Lahaina Cannery Mall, try some pizza in Lahaina Town at Prison Street Pizza, or go upcountry and have a great steak at Makawao Steakhouse.
Maui Hydro Flask!
Here’s a great gift idea – or keep it for yourself – a Maui Hydro Flask. It’s a 40 ounce Ocean Blue Hydro Flask and it can be purchased from Big Wave Taffy. Just $42.95 and that includes shipping to the Mainland USA. Check it out!