Maui’s 10 Best Restaurants
Maui is well-known for outstanding, yet unique, restaurants and dining locations that offer the “flavors of Polynesia“.
There are many outstanding restaurants on Maui that have not been listed below. Like many places, it’s almost impossible to pick a “Top 10”, but I wanted to highlight what many consider to be Maui’s best restaurants and dining experiences on the island. I hope you agree.
Let me know what you think!
Maui’s Top Restaurants & Dining Places
• Mama’s Fish House is one of the most well-known restaurants on Maui.
• In Lahaina Town, try Lahaina Grill. It’s one of the best restaurants on Maui.
• Merriman’s Hawaiian Restaurant in Kapalua has won many awards for outstanding food.
• The Pineapple Grill in Kapalua is a popular, upscale restaurant popular with locals and tourists alike.
• On the west side of Maui, try Star Noodle. It’s one of the most popular restaurants on the island.
• The Plantation House in Kapalua offers an excellent fine dining experience.
• Sarento’s On The Beach in the Kihei area of Maui is always recognized for outstanding food and service.
• Hali’ imaile General Store has pleased customers since opening in 1988 with its upcountry location.
• Japengo At The Maui Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa is a recent addition to the Top 10 Restaurants on Maui.
• Roy’s in Ka’anapali has consistently been one of the top restaurants on Maui, Hawaii.
Some Really Fun Things To Do On Maui!
Visit Honolua Bay when you’re on the west side of Maui, and maybe grab a pizza at Dollie’s. There plenty of activities on Maui and also some of the best burger places are in Lahaina Town. Don’t forget to make a trip to Haleakala Crater and snorkel at Black Rock or Airport Beach.
Looking for a great breakfast? Try The Gazebo in Napili. Do some shopping at Lahaina Cannery Mall, try some pizza in Lahaina Town at Prison Street Pizza, or go upcountry and have a great steak at Makawao Steakhouse.
Big Wave Taffy on Maui!
Take a look at our delicious Hawaii Flavors of salt water taffy – our salt water taffy is soft and creamy and it makes a great gift item, too. The taffy is sold at many stores on Maui, and you can also order on-line with Big Wave Taffy.
Have a favorite restaurant on Maui? Let me know about it below.
Enjoy Maui’s Spinner Dolphins