Maui’s 10 Best Attractions
Coming to Maui and not sure what to do? Looking for some of the top attractions on Maui? There’s plenty of attractions here on Maui.
Here’s a list of some of the top attractions and things-to-do-on Maui, and I hope you remain safe and have a lot of fun.
Here You Go – Maui’s Top Attractions!
• Haleakala National Park lets you visit one of the most rare sights in the world at over 32,000 feet.
• The Road To Hana takes a full day but is one of the most famous drives in the world.
• One of the wettest and most beautiful valleys on all the Hawaiian islands is at Iao Valley.
• Visit 7 Sacred Pools (Ohe’o Gulch) past Hana on the far windward side of Maui.
• A “must-see” beach is Big Beach at Makena State Park on the southwest side of Maui, Hawaii.
• Lahaina Town & Banyan Tree on the west side of Maui is a historic whaling town with much to see.
• Stroll through gardens with over 45 varieties of lavender at the Ali’i Kula Lavender Farm.
• One of Maui’s top-rated family attractions in the Maui Ocean Center.
• Maui Tropical Plantation offers rides through a tropical plantation and has a fun zipline.
• The Sugar Museum is located on Hawaii’s largest working sugar factory.
• Tedeschi Winery produces wine from Maui-grown grapes at the Ulupalakua Ranch.
• Surfing Goat Dairy has world-class cheese made upcountry in a unique setting.
Fun Things To Do On Maui!
Visit Honolua Bay when you’re on the west side of Maui, and maybe grab a pizza at Dollie’s. There plenty of activities on Maui and also some of the best burger places are in Lahaina Town. Don’t forget to make a trip to Haleakala Crater and snorkel at Black Rock or Airport Beach.
Looking for a great breakfast? Try The Gazebo in Napili. Do some shopping at Lahaina Cannery Mall, try some pizza in Lahaina Town at Prison Street Pizza, or go upcountry and have a great steak at Makawao Steakhouse.
Maui Hydro Flask!
Here’s a great gift idea – or keep it for yourself – a Maui Hydro Flask. It’s a 40 ounce Ocean Blue Hydro Flask and it can be purchased from Big Wave Taffy. Just $42.95 and that includes shipping to the Mainland USA. Check it out!
Tell me your favorite activity on Maui, Hawaii!